5.28.2011

. marfa,tx .

 I love to travel, but since I can't do it as often as I would love to I decided to travel at least once  a year aka my bday. I started this in 2009 by going to Paris, then in 2010 to New York and this year to Marfa,TX.
My pictures don't do justice! You simply have to experience this place for yourself.

I've always wanted a picture in the middle of a road ^_^

Museum of Electronic Wonders and Late Night Grilled Cheese Parlour





Art Installation, read more about it HERE




GREAT FOOD. art galleries//installations ( a couple of Andy Warhol's are here ). cute shops. very cool dressed people. everything is walking distance.(( pack boots even if is summer, its very dusty ))  Definitively not your average desert city in the middle of nowhere. There is nothing else like it, very peculiar atmosphere. 

" The whole town is definitely Peter Bogdonovich meets David Lynch."
— JG


2 comments:

  1. me encantaron las foootos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooo jealous! We've been trying to get out there for years! I love your style. Glad we finally met!

    ReplyDelete